locked Display Of 12 Colonies 'Wanted Call Sign'

Thomas Webb

I entered the '13 Colonies' special event call signs in the 'Wanted Call Sign' list and enabled the feature.  However, some of the call signs are not being displayed in JTAlert, being alerted as 'CQ', and/or shown as 'Worked B4' which I have not.  Anyone else having this problem?

Tom, WA9AFM

Rob Kivell

Tom, make sure you have clicked the “alert when decoded call sign worked before” like in previous years July 4th special event. Good luck