locked Decodes windows - Always On Top

sq3rx

Hi
I use Decodes window as alternative to JTDX decodes window. It works preaty well, but there is no possibility to set JTAlert Decodes windows 'always on top'.
Can you consider add this feature ? Or maybe I miss something and this is already implemented ?
73! Mek sq3rx

Michael Black

Click the gear icon in the bottom right and check the "On Top" item.

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, October 23, 2021, 03:23:27 PM CDT, sq3rx <sq3rx@...> wrote:

Hi
I use Decodes window as alternative to JTDX decodes window. It works preaty well, but there is no possibility to set JTAlert Decodes windows 'always on top'.
Can you consider add this feature ? Or maybe I miss something and this is already implemented ?
73! Mek sq3rx

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/10/2021 7:13 am, sq3rx wrote:
I use Decodes window as alternative to JTDX decodes window. It works preaty well, but there is no possibility to set JTAlert Decodes windows 'always on top'.
Can you consider add this feature ? Or maybe I miss something and this is already implemented ?
73! Mek sq3rx

Mek,

A worthwhile change to keep the Decodes window functionality inline with the other JTAlert windows.

The Decodes window is old code, while the new 2.50.x introduced windows are new code that all support the "On Top" functionality.

I have modified the Decodes window to support an "On Top" setting.
Check your email, I have sent a new build for you to test.

On 24/10/2021 7:28 am, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Click the gear icon in the bottom right and check the "On Top" item.

Mike W9MDB

Wrong window. That's the Callsigns window. The Decodes window, which is old pre-2.50.x series code does not have the gear icon.

de Laurie VK3AMA

sq3rx

Hi Laurie,
Not sure did you receive my mail
Unfortunately version which you sent me, didnot work. I got window with information that JTAlertSettings.exe was missing

sq3rx

The latest one works correctly.
Thanks.