locked Decodes Window no longer populates.

Don, K4GO

Been using this wonderful program for quite a while now, and this is the first problem I've had to write about.  The Decodes window is present, but remains blank of data - it does not populate.  It did earlier today but not now.

Icom 756 Pro2,  Windows 10,  8th Gen i7, HRD 6.7.0.357, WSJT-X v2.2.2

Looked at recent posts but could not find this problem.  Was at v 2.50.2 - upgraded to 2.50.4 today to see if that solved the problem.  No joy.
Have restarted program and restarted Windows, no joy.
I hope this is just an incorrect setting . . .

Thanks and 73  --  Don  K4GO

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/07/2021 11:39 am, Don, K4GO wrote:
The Decodes window is present, but remains blank of data - it does not populate.  It did earlier today but not now.

Icom 756 Pro2,  Windows 10,  8th Gen i7, HRD 6.7.0.357, WSJT-X v2.2.2

Looked at recent posts but could not find this problem.  Was at v 2.50.2 - upgraded to 2.50.4 today to see if that solved the problem.  No joy.
Have restarted program and restarted Windows, no joy.
I hope this is just an incorrect setting . . .

Thanks and 73  --  Don  K4GO

See this message https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/36296

de Laurie VK3AMA