locked Decodes Window is blank

Pete W1RM

The JTAlert has been working perfectly until this morning.  Now, I do not any entries in the Decodes window.

I have no error messages.

The Callsign Window is showing DX decodes.

I have no Callers Alert or DX Alert.

At the bottom of the Decodes window, it shows filtered for 2E0BJL but I can’t see how to clear it.  I have done the clear filters.

Running version 2.60.2 with the NET 6 installed.

Pete Chamalian, W1RM

W1RM@...

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

The fix is documented in the help file for JTAlert (not the Decodes window help).
Use the "Help -> Troubleshooting" menu. See the "Decodes window frozen and not updating" section.

de Laurie, VK3AMA