Topics

locked Decodes WIndow Active Filters

David Ross

The Decodes window is not showing any activity.

I have somehow set a filter for KN4CNU. How do I delete this filter and get the Decodes window filling again?

David VA3MJR

David Ross

Solved.

Had to go to View Filter Controls and select any callsign there then click the "X" to delete that call. Window is now populating.

David VA3MJR

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 27/11/2020 2:21 am, David Ross wrote:
Solved.

Had to go to View Filter Controls and select any callsign there then click the "X" to delete that call. Window is now populating.

David VA3MJR

Even easier, use the "Filter -> Clear Callsign/Location" menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA