Decodes window

richard clare

Help! Decodes window minimized. Can't get it to maximize! Richard wb6ewm

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/09/2021 6:52 am, richard clare wrote:
Help! Decodes window minimized. Can't get it to maximize! Richard wb6ewm

Google "Recover off screen window" and use one of the many millions of hits returned for recovering an off-screen window, a very common Windows problem.

de Laurie VK3AMA

richard clare

It is on the screen in the middle of the left panel of wsjtx. The expand window is not highlighted and so I can't expand it top full size or return it to under the JTAlerts window. The gear in the lower right is not shown to make changes to the JTAlerts window.

Michael Black

Hover over the icon in the task bar.  You should see all windows appear.  Right-click the window and select Maximize.

Mike  W9MDB

On 10/09/2021 7:32 am, richard clare wrote:
It is on the screen in the middle of the left panel of wsjtx. The expand window is not highlighted and so I can't expand it top full size or return it to under the JTAlerts window. The gear in the lower right is not shown to make changes to the JTAlerts window.

Sorry, I am not following what your describing. There is no gear icon in the bottom left of the Decodes window. That window pre-dates the 2.50.x introduced windows which all have the gear icon in the lower-left corner of the window.

The WSJTX window is independent of the JTAlert Decodes window. It is not clear to me what you're experiencing. Please post an image showing what your describing.

de Laurie VK3AMA

richard clare

Only the 2. Alerts Only window of Callsigns #2 is open. Cannot expand to show All Decodes and #1 Callers box to show. Richard wb6ewm

richard clare

Laurie, the gear icon is in the bottom right of the decodes window. But my decodes window is reduced

Michael Black

Click the title bar
Press F2
Uncheck the "Size Locked".

You should now be able to resize the window.

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, September 9, 2021, 05:09:40 PM CDT, richard clare <crrr@...> wrote:

Laurie, the gear icon is in the bottom right of the decodes window. But my decodes window is reduced

richard clare

Tnx Mike. That did it! Richard wb6ewm

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/09/2021 8:09 am, richard clare wrote:
Laurie, the gear icon is in the bottom right of the decodes window. But my decodes window is reduced

That image is not the Decodes window, it is the Callsigns window. Two different underlying technologies. The reduced size Callsigns window is easily fixed., make the window active (simply click anywhere on the window) and use the F2 hotkey (the standard across all the new 2.50.x introduced windows) to bring up the Options popup for the Callsigns window then untick the "Size locked" & "Position locked" checkboxes. That will allow you to resize and reposition the window.

de Laurie VK3AMA