Topics

Decodes History on two streams

AH0U

Edited

I use a Flex 6700 and monitor two slices at a time but the Decodes History only shows the A stream... How do I get it to monitor both streams??
Tnx
Just realized it is not the slice that the Decode History cant copy its the FT4 that it cant copy

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/09/2019 2:39 am, AH0U wrote:
I use a Flex 6700 and monitor two slices at a time but the Decodes History only shows the A stream... How do I get it to monitor both streams??
Tnx
Just realized it is not the slice that the Decode History cant copy its the FT4 that it cant copy
OM,

The Decodes History has no concept of Flex streams/slices only sources of decodes which are provided by JTAlert instances monitoring WSJT-X instances.

Lack of FT4 decodes in the History window is a known issue affecting users with an out-dated decodes database schema. It has been discussed in the group several time. The simple fix is to use Windows File Explorer to delete the "decodes.sqlite" and "lookup.sqlite" files (all history data will be lost) which are located at %localappdata%\HamApps\JTAlert\YOUR_CALLSIGN\Decode\

de Laurie VK3AMA