DECODES DX

Mike - K4PI

I have several computers with ver 2.50.9.  They are work great except for one computer had a minor issue.  It will not show any thing for Decodes DX.  I can see All Decodes and in sub panel 1 I put Decodes DX  and sub panel 2 Decodes Local.   All Decodes and Decodes local in Sub Panel 2 work fine.  Never any spots in Sub Panel 1 Decode DX like the other two computers do.  I can put other selections in Sub Panel 1 and they work ie I put Distant Decodes in Sub Panel 1 and it works fine with me setting distance to 3000 KM .  Only thing that doesn't work is Decodes DX which is normally the only panel I watch.  Any thoughts on this?  Am I missing a setting somewhere?

Joe Subich, W4TV

Any thoughts on this? Am I missing a setting somewhere?
Is the DXCC box empty in Settings -> Station Callsign? For you
(any mainland US station) it should be set to 291.

... Joe, W4TV
(been there, thanks Laurie <G>).

On 2022-01-10 6:35 PM, Mike - K4PI wrote:
I have several computers with ver 2.50.9.  They are work great except for one computer had a minor issue.  It will not show any thing for Decodes DX.  I can see All Decodes and in sub panel 1 I put Decodes DX and sub panel 2 Decodes Local.   All Decodes and Decodes local in Sub Panel 2 work fine.  Never any spots in Sub Panel 1 Decode DX like the other two computers do.  I can put other selections in Sub Panel 1 and they work ie I put Distant Decodes in Sub Panel 1 and it works fine with me setting distance to 3000 KM .  Only thing that doesn't work is Decodes DX which is normally the only panel I watch.  Any thoughts on this?  Am I missing a setting somewhere?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 11/01/2022 10:49 am, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
Is the DXCC box empty in Settings -> Station Callsign?  For you
(any mainland US station) it should be set to 291.

... Joe, W4TV
       (been there, thanks Laurie <G>)

That's the answer.

On my todo list is a JTAlert popup warning if the dxcc is not set with an offer to allow JTAlert to set it with a suggested value.

de Laurie VK3AMA

K4PI

Entering the Country Code to 291 took care of the problem..  Good catch.  73 Mike K4PI