locked Decode Window to Band Activity

Running JTAlert 2.50.4 along with WSJT-x 2.4.0. When I click on a call in the decodes window nothing happens. If it happens to pop up in the Band activity window and I click on it there everything is fine. How can I force it to the band activity window from the Decodes window. I don't remember having this issue before.
John   NA6Y

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/07/2021 9:04 am, John wrote:
Running JTAlert 2.50.4 along with WSJT-x 2.4.0. When I click on a call in the decodes window nothing happens. If it happens to pop up in the Band activity window and I click on it there everything is fine. How can I force it to the band activity window from the Decodes window. I don't remember having this issue before.
John   NA6Y

WSJT-X not responding to callsigns click events from JTAlert is typically caused by an incomplete setup of the WSJT-X UDP Server settings. Specifically, not having the "Accept UDP Requests" enabled. See the WSJT-X Settings window -> Reporting Tab.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Thanks again Laurie!