locked Decode Window 2.50.6 problem

Barry

Hi All my decode window is doing strange things and I cannot find a way to fix it?
First I click on view "clear display" and nothing happens, I click on refresh and nothing happens.
Every time JTDX decodes the callsign window populates but the decode window comes up with the same callsign that is not in JTDX or the callsign window?
I checked the  filter and it said it has no filters?
I have deleted the program and did a clean install with no luck.
How do you clean all the data out of it as it has 9,919 Recs (16.4MB) View 100.
In Settings I have ticked  Applications/WSJT-X/JTDX No-1 Auto clear JtAlert Callsigns.
When I click File/database/ Export/Delete decode records than export it comes up with a error "Database disk image is malformed"?

VK2AHE  Barry.

Michael Black

Delete this file -- I thought there was a way to do this in JTAlert but I can't find it now.

\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\HamApps\JTAlert\[callsign]\Decode\decodes.sqlite

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, September 30, 2021, 05:55:29 AM CDT, Barry <barry@...> wrote:

Hi All my decode window is doing strange things and I cannot find a way to fix it?
First I click on view "clear display" and nothing happens, I click on refresh and nothing happens.
Every time JTDX decodes the callsign window populates but the decode window comes up with the same callsign that is not in JTDX or the callsign window?
I checked the  filter and it said it has no filters?
I have deleted the program and did a clean install with no luck.
How do you clean all the data out of it as it has 9,919 Recs (16.4MB) View 100.
In Settings I have ticked  Applications/WSJT-X/JTDX No-1 Auto clear JtAlert Callsigns.
When I click File/database/ Export/Delete decode records than export it comes up with a error "Database disk image is malformed"?

VK2AHE  Barry.

Dave Garber

also maybe you have inadvertently set a filter, so some decodes are not showing ( as in B4 ) or 3 call area, or something

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE