Neil Foster

I have searched the help and recall the old format in JT Alert would display the dB in the window. I am not seeing that on the new format. Is it possible to enable that on the new program? I have not found how to activate it if it is possible...TNX and stay well all    Neil   N4FN

Joe Subich, W4TV

Callsigns Window -> Settings -> Callsigns and click/check dB.
Note, you must be displaying "country" (the second line) for
dB to be available.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-22 2:26 PM, Neil Foster wrote:
I have searched the help and recall the old format in JT Alert would display the dB in the window. I am not seeing that on the new format. Is it possible to enable that on the new program? I have not found how to activate it if it is possible...TNX and stay well all    Neil   N4FN

Neil Foster

TNX Joe
73 and stay well....Neil   N4FN

Neil Foster

Joe   I tried to email you but no email listed....Sorry to be a PITA but I am not finding this in JT Alert?

Tnx   Neil   N4FN

Joe Subich, W4TV

Click on the "gear" icon in the lower right corner of the Callsigns
Window.

Select "Callsigns" in the left column (menu) of the Options Window
that opens when you click the "gear" (or press F2).

Look in the top center under "Callsign Options" .. dB will be
the second item in the left column of check marks that control
what is displayed in the callsign "tiles".

See the "JTAlert 2.50 features Help File" (F1) for further help.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-23 3:23 PM, Neil Foster wrote:
Joe   I tried to email you but no email listed....Sorry to be a PITA but I am not finding this in JT Alert?
Tnx   Neil   N4FN

Neil Foster

Aha...Joe it was the Gear icon I needed...Done and tnx for the courtesy...73   Neil   N4FN