locked Dark Mode

KB9HGI <kb9hgi@...>

Any plans for Dark mode on JT Alert? I run dark mode on wsjt-x  and everything else and JT-alert looks strange. Dark mode easier on the eyes to me

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 29/10/2021 3:17 am, KB9HGI wrote:
Any plans for Dark mode on JT Alert? I run dark mode on wsjt-x  and everything else and JT-alert looks strange. Dark mode easier on the eyes to me

Yes there are plans.

Currently, color theming is in transition as I move the old code-base over to the new NET 5 code base.
The old code, the main JTAlert window will not change as eventually it will be gone completely. The new 2.50.x introduced windows already support custom coloring. There is no "Dark Mode" but you can adjust the colors of the different elements of a window to produce a dark effect.

The user-defined coloring as it currently exists, defined on a per-window basis, will be getting changed to a centralized theme coloring operation in the future when the remaining old JTAlert code is migrated. That theme/coloring will support saving & restoring custom user coloring along with predefined light & dark themes. That however is still some time away.

de Laurie VK3AMA

KB9HGI <kb9hgi@...>

Thanks Laurie for the update sounds cool!

Steve KB9HGI

Sent from Mail for Windows