Topics

Croatia and wanted Continents

rogich@...

I have all but NA enabled as alerts but 9A doesn't show. Loaded 9-24 list.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 28/09/2020 4:23 am, rogich via groups.io wrote:
I have all but NA enabled as alerts but 9A doesn't show. Loaded 9-24 list.

OM,

Your WSJTX image shows that 9A2KS was not colored by JTAlert indicating that the callsigns did not generate any alerts. If the callsign did not display in the main JTAlert window it would be due to you having an Alert Filter active that stopped the display of the Callsign.

If you have a QSL Filter engaged that would stop 9A2KS from displaying as the callsign is not a known LoTW or eQSL member.

What Alert Filters do you have active?

de Laurie VK3AMA