CQ Marathon Alert in v2.5.0 - Defect confirmed

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 2:40 am, W6XK wrote:
I frequently hover the cursor over a call sign to quickly obtain basic info about the received station, including the type of alert (if any) generated for that station.  This is helpful when more than one alert is generated for a specific station, because only the highest priority alert is color-coded.  In the former version, one or more alerts were listed in the pop-up window under the list of station info.  In v2.5.0, a needed alert is now text-highlighted, rather than listed below the station info.  How can I get a CQ Marathon alert to be shown in the pop-up window in the latest version?

Vy 73, Chet W6XK

Chet,

Tnx for the report. I can confirm this is a defect.

The Callsign tooltip does have Marathon alerted entries, but they do not display if there is no Marathon triggered status set in the data feed from the old JTAlert (where all the alerting logic still resides) and the new Callsigns window. The Marathon triggered data is not being received because it is not being sent, this is the defect. I am investigating. I should have it fixed for the next release.

de Laurie VK3AMA

W6XK

Laurie, I sincerely appreciate your quick response and action.

Vy 73, Chet W6XK