locked CQ Marathon Alert - DEFECT CONFIRMED

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/07/2021 12:11 pm, W6XK wrote:
Hi, Laurie:  I am now using JTA 2.50.2 and enjoy the new callsign panels very much.  The enabled alerts work well,  except CQ Marathon. The Marathon alert highlights the appropriate call sign in WSJT-X's Band Activity Window and the title "Mthon" and country name/zone are highlighted in the station activity hover window.  However, no colored alert rectangle appears in the "Alert Marathon" sub-panel or in the "All Decodes" sub-panel.  There was a prior problem with the Marathon alert not being highlighted in the station activity hover window, but that issue was resolved with the current release.  Your guidance is requested.

Vy 73, Chet W6XK

I can confirm this is a defect. Introduced with version 2.50.2

This has been corrected for the next public release (2.50.3) which I expect to make available within a week.

de Laurie VK3AMA