locked CQ Color still unable to change

Now I'm not talking about the new directed CQ. The old CQ color will not change it's stays the lime green with black text no matter what I do. I want white text on dark green. It acts like saves the changes by changing the colors on both Text & Background then click save then click OK. Let JTAlert do its thing. Reopen settings go back to CQ it goes back to the black text & lime green background. The 3 versions have done this and this recreated on my 2 PCs my laptop & desktop.

73
Todd N3PKJ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/07/2021 12:49 am, Todd (N3PKJ) wrote:
Now I'm not talking about the new directed CQ. The old CQ color will not change it's stays the lime green with black text no matter what I do. I want white text on dark green. It acts like saves the changes by changing the colors on both Text & Background then click save then click OK. Let JTAlert do its thing. Reopen settings go back to CQ it goes back to the black text & lime green background. The 3 versions have done this and this recreated on my 2 PCs my laptop & desktop.

73
Todd N3PKJ

If settings changes are not being remembered after making a change than likely you have a corrupt config file. See the Help -> Troubleshooting" menu. When the help file opens look to the third entry titled "Setting Changes Not Remembered".

de Laurie VK3AMA

Dave Garber

black text on lime green i think is coming from wsjt not jtalert.   check color options in wsjt

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE