Confirmed Band Window not Opening

Greg Foster

I am running ver. 2.50.4 and the Confirmed Band window is not opening. I am using “Standard ADIF File” to log and when I open JTAlert the file is scanned (25K+ records) Yet the window does not open. When I go into View>Show Confirmed Bands there is a check mark beside Enable and a “dot” beside Callsign but everything is greyed out. This use to work, what have I done?

Greg Foster

VE3PJ

Cell   613-328-6538

Joe Subich, W4TV

Do you have "Show Log Fields" enabled in the Main window? Shown
Confirmed Bands is part of the Main Window that only appears if
"Show Log Fields" is enabled.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-18 9:46 AM, Greg Foster wrote:
I am running ver. 2.50.4 and the Confirmed Band window is not opening. I am
using "Standard ADIF File" to log and when I open JTAlert the file is
scanned (25K+ records) Yet the window does not open. When I go into
View>Show Confirmed Bands there is a check mark beside Enable and a "dot"
beside Callsign but everything is greyed out. This use to work, what have I
done?
Greg Foster
VE3PJ
Cell 613-328-6538