Topics

Color in the box

Neil Foster

I know I asked about this before but it appears I have not done something correctly.
In JT Alert when a South American station appears the box in JT Alert has a yellow background. While not a problem how do I get the tint gone?. Either I am dense
at age 86 or I am not doing something correctly.
Thanks
Neil   N4FN

Randall Tudor

At 86 that is OK. You deserve it.

Randy
K4ODL

On Nov 21, 2020, at 5:20 PM, Neil Foster <archernf@...> wrote:

I know I asked about this before but it appears I have not done something correctly.
In JT Alert when a South American station appears the box in JT Alert has a yellow background. While not a problem how do I get the tint gone?. Either I am dense
at age 86 or I am not doing something correctly.
Thanks
Neil   N4FN

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/11/2020 9:20 am, Neil Foster wrote:
I know I asked about this before but it appears I have not done something correctly.
In JT Alert when a South American station appears the box in JT Alert has a yellow background. While not a problem how do I get the tint gone?. Either I am dense
at age 86 or I am not doing something correctly.
Thanks
Neil   N4FN
If a callsign is getting its background colored than it is because that Callsign is generating an Alert. If you don't want the coloring then you will need to turn off that Alert type. Or alternatively you can change the color for that Alert to something more suitable.

You can get a quick overview of all the Alert color combinations you have set by opening the "Alert Types Summary Window" via the view menu.

de Laurie VK3AMA