locked Clicking on callsign does nothing

Don Melcher

Should something happen when I click on a calsign of a station calling CQ in the WSJT-X JTalert window? Nothing happens despite the setting of single or double click.
--
Don
W6CZ

Michael Black

Check that you have  "Double-click on call sets TX enable" in WSJT-X's General settings.

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 05:52:18 PM CDT, Don Melcher <don@...> wrote:

Should something happen when I click on a calsign of a station calling CQ in the WSJT-X JTalert window? Nothing happens despite the setting of single or double click.
--
Don
W6CZ
DM07

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/06/2021 8:45 am, Don Melcher wrote:
Should something happen when I click on a calsign of a station calling CQ in the WSJT-X JTalert window? Nothing happens despite the setting of single or double click.
--
Don
W6CZ
DM07

If you don't see the DXCall in WSJT-X changing in response to a click event in JTAlert that is a good indication that you haven't fully set the Primary UDP server settings in WSJT-X. Specifically the "Accept UDP requests" needs to be enabled.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Don Melcher

 Specifically the "Accept UDP requests" needs to be enabled.

Yep! That was it   Tnx

--
Don
W6CZ