Topics

locked Clicked callsign in Decodes Window does not appear in "Generate STD Message"

fujita293@...

I am running WSJT-X v2.2.2 and JTAlert 2.16.13 on Windows 10 PC.
If I click a callsign appearing in the main window of JTAlert, the clicked callsign appears in "Generate STD message".
On the one hand, if I click a callsign appearing in the Decodes Window of JTAlert, the clicked callsign does not appear in "Generate STD message".
Please let me know whether the above behavior is normal, and if not, how to solve the issue.

Hiro, JI1PBK

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/10/2020 10:18 pm, fujita293@... wrote:
I am running WSJT-X v2.2.2 and JTAlert 2.16.13 on Windows 10 PC.
If I click a callsign appearing in the main window of JTAlert, the clicked callsign appears in "Generate STD message".
On the one hand, if I click a callsign appearing in the Decodes Window of JTAlert, the clicked callsign does not appear in "Generate STD message".
Please let me know whether the above behavior is normal, and if not, how to solve the issue.

Hiro, JI1PBK

Is the Decodes window actually updating its display and your not clicking on an old decode?

Also, once you clear the decodes within WSJTX than all callsign clicks from JTAlert will be ignored by WSJTX. The decode that produced the Callsign display in JTAlert must still exist within WSJTX.

de Laurie VK3AMA

fujita293@...

Dear Laurie,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.
Yes, the Decodes window is actually updating its display every 15 seconds in synchronization with the display update in WSJT-X, and
I am clicking a callsign appearing in the latest updated display of the Decodes window.
I used to be able to cause a clicked callsign in the Decodes window to appear in the Generate STD message" of WSJT-X, but
unfortunately I do not remember which combination of software versions of WSJT-X and JTAlert was used at that time.
I have recently installed remote control software for YAESU FTDX101MP, but no idea of what could affect the existing operational environment
for WSJT-X and JTAlert.
Best regards,
Hiro, JI1PBK