locked Click on decodes of stations not calling CQ

Steve Masticola

Hi, all,

I notice that, if I left-click on a decode of a station calling CQ in JTAlert, JTDX will set the Rx frequency to that station and start calling them. But it doesn't do that if the station isn't calling CQ. Is there any way to get it to?

73, -Steve WX2S

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/12/2021 10:08 pm, Steve Masticola wrote:
I notice that, if I left-click on a decode of a station calling CQ in JTAlert, JTDX will set the Rx frequency to that station and start calling them. But it doesn't do that if the station isn't calling CQ. Is there any way to get it to?

73, -Steve WX2S

See the JTDX "Misc -> Accept UDP Reply messages" menu and set to "any messages".

de Laurie VK3AMA

Steve Masticola

Thanks, that did it!

73, -Steve WX2S