Topics

locked Changing your Gridsquare

WB8ASI Herb

I have a secondary station location in a different gridsquare.  I have a second WSJT-X config for this location.  When I open JTA there is a nice popup warning me that there is a mismatch between my WSJT-X and JTA gridsquares.  This is a great reminder to make the change.  JTA even gives a popup window to change the gridsquare and even already has the correct square filled out cuz it knows what WSJT-X contains.  I click OK thinking that I'm making the change, but it doesn't make the entry in JTA on the Station Callsign page.  Upon checking the Station Callsign page, the gridsquare window is blank.  All you need to do is enter the correct gridsquare and you are good to go, so no big deal.  However just seems that it should have already been populated from the orginal reminder and change.   Thanks, Herb WB8ASI