Changing callsign for hamspots.net site

Mike 2E0HCE

Hi,
I've changed my callsign and would like to update it in my registration for HamSpots.net. Unfortunately I found no mean to alter this setting (the only option is to update the password).  I would gladly register a new account with the new callsign, but that fails too, because I'm using the same email address...

Is there a way to change my previous callsign M7MGH associated with this account (and keep the email address)??

thanks
Mike H
2E0HCE
Stay Safe Keep Your Distance
Greetings from the UK

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/04/2021 6:36 am, Mike 2E0HCE wrote:
I've changed my callsign and would like to update it in my registration for HamSpots.net. Unfortunately I found no mean to alter this setting (the only option is to update the password).  I would gladly register a new account with the new callsign, but that fails too, because I'm using the same email address...

Is there a way to change my previous callsign M7MGH associated with this account (and keep the email address)??

thanks
Mike H
2E0HCE

That HamSpots home page has info on how to get your Callsign changed. Its a manual process unfortunately, so requires an email for the change to be actioned. Don't worry about emailing, I have just now updated your Callsigns, all other account details, including the password remain unchanged.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Mike 2E0HCE

de Laurie VK3AMA

many thanks for your action.

greeting from the UK