Cannot double click callsign in Alerts window and populate Generate Std Msgs in WSJTX #FT8

Mike Sanders

Suspect I am missing something in JT Alerts set up. Everything else seems to work fine.
Cannot answer callsign by double clicking that call in the Alerts window. Any help appreciated.
Thanks, K0AZ

Mike Sanders

I found it. I did not have the accept etc. checks in WSJT-X for the UDP address which WAS populated OK.
Sorry for not finding this sooner. Now clicking on a call in Alerts works beautifully.  73, K0AZ

Mike Sanders

forgot to mention I am using the single click option to select a call.