locked Can the graying of worked calls in the WSJT-X window be disabled? (2.50)

Jim Reisert AD1C

Prior to 2.50, callsigns in the WSJT-X windows were not grayed out if
already worked. They are now. Is there a way to turn that off? The
existing colorization of WSJT-X by JTAlert is sufficient for my needs,
without the gray being added.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/04/2021 7:43 am, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
Prior to 2.50, callsigns in the WSJT-X windows were not grayed out if
already worked.  They are now.  Is there a way to turn that off?  The
existing colorization of WSJT-X by JTAlert is sufficient for my needs,
without the gray being added.

Not currently.

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, April 12, 2021, 04:44:05 PM CDT, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@...> wrote:

Prior to 2.50, callsigns in the WSJT-X windows were not grayed out if
already worked.  They are now.  Is there a way to turn that off?  The
existing colorization of WSJT-X by JTAlert is sufficient for my needs,
without the gray being added.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@...>, https://www.ad1c.us

Jim Reisert AD1C

That turns off ALL the colors. I only want the GRAY turned off.  See Laurie's earlier response.