Can the display of Country name under each call in the new Callsigns window be turned off?

Jim Reisert AD1C

Can the display of Country name under each call in the new Callsigns
window be turned off? I don't need that info, and can stack more
calls vertically without it.

BTW no problems installing or running the new program. The new
messages window works fine here.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us

Michael Black

Right-click the gear in the lower right corner

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, April 12, 2021, 04:41:45 PM CDT, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@...> wrote:

Can the display of Country name under each call in the new Callsigns
window be turned off?  I don't need that info, and can stack more
calls vertically without it.

BTW no problems installing or running the new program.  The new
messages window works fine here.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@...>, https://www.ad1c.us

Jim Reisert AD1C

Thanks. I saw the check boxes but completely missed that one!

On Monday, April 12, 2021, 04:41:45 PM CDT, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu> wrote:

Can the display of Country name under each call in the new Callsigns
window be turned off? I don't need that info, and can stack more
calls vertically without it.

BTW no problems installing or running the new program. The new
messages window works fine here.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/04/2021 7:41 am, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
Can the display of Country name under each call in the new Callsigns
window be turned off?  I don't need that info, and can stack more
calls vertically without it.

With the new windows the "Gear icon" in the status bar is your friend.
It is your access into the Options popup for changing the settings of the associated window (in real-time in most cases).
See the "JTAlert 2.50.0 features" help file, "Standard Window Functionality" topic.

On 13/04/2021 7:43 am, Michael Black via groups.io wrote:
Right-click the gear in the lower right corner

Left-Click is quicker.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jim Reisert AD1C

With the new windows the "Gear icon" in the status bar is your friend.
It is your access into the Options popup for changing the settings of the associated window (in real-time in most cases).
See the "JTAlert 2.50.0 features" help file, "Standard Window Functionality" topic.
The status bar is set to Hidden. There is no gear icon anymore.

--

On 13/04/2021 7:52 am, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
The status bar is set to Hidden. There is no gear icon anymore.
Activate the Window then use F2. F2 is the standard across all the windows for opening the Options/Settings windows.

de Laurie VK3AMA