locked Can't Adjust Call Sign Window- No Gear Icon

philp51

Edited

The call sign window is stuck right below the band heat window on the top left of the screen. It is very small (2 inches square), and shows only one decoded station at a time. I can't move it, and won't expand. The little star or gear that you click on the bottom right to change the properties of the window is gone. I reinstalled the program and it didn't help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TNX ,Phil W8PP

Joe Subich, W4TV

Select the Callsign Window and press F2 (read the Help Files) .

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-07-06 4:48 PM, philp51 wrote:
The call sign window is stuck right below the band heat window on the top left of the screen. It is very small (2 inches square), and shows only one decoded station at a time. I can't move it, and won't expand. The little star or gear that you click on the bottom right to change the properties of the window is gone. I reinstalled the program and it didn't help. Any help be greatly appreciated. TNX ,Phil W8PP

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/07/2021 6:48 am, philp51 wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

The call sign window is stuck right below the band heat window on the top left of the screen. It is very small (2 inches square), and shows only one decoded station at a time. I can't move it, and won't expand. The little star or gear that you click on the bottom right to change the properties of the window is gone. I reinstalled the program and it didn't help. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TNX ,Phil W8PP

See https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/35858

de Laurie VK3AMA