locked Can get Callsigns window to display JTAlert 2.50.5

Fred Kemmerer

I just upgraded to JTAlert 2.50.5 and the NET Framework version that was specified for this upgrade. Since upgrading, I can no longer get the Callsigns window to come up. I've also tried the "Bring all windows back to the primary display" menu item and that did not help. I don't see the callsigns window running in the takbar when I hover over the JTAltert icon. Can someone help?
--
Best and 73,

Fred, AB1OC
https://stationproject.blog
https://www.n1fd.org

Fred Kemmerer

I just reinstalled the 2.50.5 and NET Framework updates on my computer a second time. This seems to have cleared up the problem.
--
Best and 73,

Fred, AB1OC
https://stationproject.blog