locked Callsigns window problem

bob.k6rwm

All of a sudden, my callsigns window is reduced to a 2x2 inch box and I cannot resize it or get it to open to regular size. It displays only one tile. Tried the F3 button, with no luck.
Thanks for help.
Bob -- K6RWM

Gordon Brown

Make th window active  then hit F2 to open the Settings hen unlock the size.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 30/08/2021 6:13 pm, bob.k6rwm wrote:
All of a sudden, my callsigns window is reduced to a 2x2 inch box and I cannot resize it or get it to open to regular size. It displays only one tile. Tried the F3 button, with no luck.
Thanks for help.
Bob -- K6RWM

Make the Callsigns window active then use the F2 key to open its Options popup window. From there you will be able to uncheck the "Size locked" setting allowing you to resize the window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

bob.k6rwm

Hi Laurie:
No joy on that. The only options I have are to close the window or minimize it. I do not get an options popup window. There is no gear icon like the Activity window.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but to no avail.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/08/2021 12:24 pm, bob.k6rwm wrote:
Hi Laurie:
No joy on that. The only options I have are to close the window or minimize it. I do not get an options popup window. There is no gear icon like the Activity window.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program, but to no avail.

Just make the window active. Click anywhere on the window then use the F2 Key. That will open the Options popup the same as if you clicked the gear icon if it was visible. This is the standard hotkey across all the windows for opening their associated Options windows.

de Laurie VK3AMA

bob.k6rwm

Got it Laurie, thanks.

Bob -- K6RWM