locked Callsigns window disappears and reappears after a while

Robert, SP8SN

Hallo.
I have installed the new version 2.50. Everything works OK but there is a problem with the "callsigns" window. It displays the decoded characters and disappears after a few dozen seconds, reappears by itself after a few seconds. I have two programs running for two transcivers. It is the same in both. What's the problem. I reinstalled 2.16 and it's ok.
--
Robert, SP8SN

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 16/04/2021 4:18 am, Robert, SP8SN wrote:
I have installed the new version 2.50. Everything works OK but there is a problem with the "callsigns" window. It displays the decoded characters and disappears after a few dozen seconds, reappears by itself after a few seconds. I have two programs running for two transcivers. It is the same in both. What's the problem. I reinstalled 2.16 and it's ok.
--
Robert, SP8SN

The Callsigns window closing and reappearing a couple of seconds later is an indication that the JTAlertV2.Manager.exe process, which owns that window, is shutting down and being restarted.

Something is causing the Manager process to close, either an internal error or by a third party force closing the process, like your PC Protection software. If it is due to an internal error, there should be a record of the event in the JTAlert session files, I will need to examine them. Please use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Robert, SP8SN

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 12:30 PM, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) wrote:
I have installed the new version 2.50. Everything works OK but there is a problem with the "callsigns" window. It displays the decoded characters and disappears after a few dozen seconds, reappears by itself after a few seconds. I have two programs running for two transcivers. It is the same in both. What's the problem
Tnx Laurie, I will send it soon.

--
Robert, SP8SN

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 17/04/2021 2:16 am, Robert, SP8SN wrote:
Tnx Laurie, I will send it soon.

--
Robert, SP8SN
Robert, files received. Thanks.

Check you email, I have sent a new build to try.
Let me know if it corrects the Callsigns window closing and opening.

de Laurie VK3AMA