locked Callsign window won't load fix #TIP

N6HA

I recently installed JTAlert on a new computer and couldn't get the callsign window to load. I had followed the installer to instructions to install .NET framework 5.0 but the UI for the download is a bit confusing. If you're rushing through it like I was the "Desktop" version of .NET looks like it was supposed to be for Linux and not Windows and so I mistakenly downloaded the "Console" version. It might be worth adding some sort of error message in the JTAlert app itself to detect issues like this.

Symptoms:
- callsign window won't load
- "about JTAlert" menu item does nothing
- FrameworkCheck.exe gives a warning "The framework 'Microsoft.WindowsDesktop.App', version '5.0.0' was not found." but 5.0.10 is installed from the link followed by the installer.
- decodes is blank with all filters off