From: Ziggy's Email <zigkos@...>
Date: September 11, 2021 at 12:35:36 PM CDT
To: Support+subscribe@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: Callsign widow

This is Ziggy KZ9DX.
I Ben running WSJTX with JTAlert the latest version, running good for long time , this morning when i started JTAlert the callsign window com up 2 by 2 inch and I can’t do anything with, the confirmation icon is not visible.
I include a photo to illustrate the display. Can someone help and point me in the right direction.
Email here is zigkos@...  thank you in advance for any help.
73 KZ9DX
Sincerely
Zygmunt Kossakowski

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/09/2021 3:59 am, Zigi Kossakowski wrote:
I Ben running WSJTX with JTAlert the latest version, running good for long time , this morning when i started JTAlert the callsign window com up 2 by 2 inch and I can’t do anything with, the confirmation icon is not visible.

Make the Callsigns window active. Click anywhere on the window then use the F2 Key. That will open the Options popup the same as if you clicked the gear icon if it was visible. From there you will be able to uncheck the "Size locked" setting allowing you to resize the window. F2 is the standard hotkey across all the windows for opening their associated Options windows.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Zigi Kossakowski

Thank You very much .
73 KZ9DX