locked Callsign Options Symbols dropdowns not sticking

Carey, WB4HXE

Hi Laurie,

JTAlert 2.50.2. Under the Callsign Options window, Callsigns selection, the dropdowns for Lotw, Eqsl and Online don't seem to be working. I can select from the dropdown but when I release the mouse button, the item turns blank. See attached snip.

--
73, Carey, WB4HXE

Mike - W1MI

I'm having the same issue here on 2 different pcs.  73, Mike - W1MI