locked Callers Panel

Lloyd - W1LBM

I think it's great how JTAlert keeps track of heard callsigns in the Caller panel.  My question is why aren't these callsigns clickable?  I end up having to scroll up through the RX Frequency window of JTDX to find them.  Am I missing some configuration that would allow that?

Lloyd - W1LBM

JTAlert  2.50.7, JTDX v2.2.0-rd155

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 24/10/2021 10:59 am, Lloyd - W1LBM wrote:
I think it's great how JTAlert keeps track of heard callsigns in the Caller panel.  My question is why aren't these callsigns clickable?  I end up having to scroll up through the RX Frequency window of JTDX to find them.  Am I missing some configuration that would allow that?

Lloyd - W1LBM

JTAlert  2.50.7, JTDX v2.2.0-rd155

All callsigns are clickable. There is no difference between the different display panels of the window. JTAlert makes no distinction, all displayed callsigns have the same back-end code for the click-processing.

I see you're running JTDX, very likely you have the "Accept UDP Reply messages" settings set to a subset of the decodes, perhaps CQ only decodes.

"Caller" decodes are never classed as CQ decodes. Check your JTDX settings.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Lloyd - W1LBM

Thank you for your quick reply.  As you suggested I reviewed the "Accept UDP", this was and always has been checked.  Below I'm including a partial screenshot from this morning of what I and seeing.  The Callsigns #1 panel is clickable but the Caller and possibly the Alerts Only panels are not clickable.

Lloyd - W1LBM

JTDX Settings 2.2.0-rc155

From JTAlert 2.50.7

Onaka JA4JOE

You can send it by checking here.

Lloyd - W1LBM

Laurie,

Thank you. That corrected my problem.  I know it must be something that I had not configured correctly.

73 Lloyd - W1BM