locked Call Signs Window-Version 2.50 – How Do You Make the Font Bigger so I Can See It on My Notebook?

Robert K3RRR

Call Signs Window-Version 2.50 – How Do You Make the Font Bigger so I Can See It on My Notebook?

 -.- ...-- .-. .-. .-.
73 de Robert K3RRR
K3RRR.com
@K3TripleR
YouTube.com/K3RRR
-.- ...-- .-. .-. .-.

Laurie, VK3AMA

On 24/04/2021 2:33 am, Robert K3RRR wrote:
Call Signs Window-Version 2.50 – How Do You Make the Font Bigger so I Can See It on My Notebook?

 -.- ...-- .-. .-. .-.
73 de Robert K3RRR
All the new 2.50.0 introduced windows support text scaling, zooming, up to 300%.

See the 2.50.0 features help file, "Standard Window Functionality" topic.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Robert K3RRR

Got it, Laurie… This is great! Thanks for all you do, my friend… You definitely add SIGNIFICANTLY to the ham radio hobby…

73 de Robert   K3RRR
Twitter:    @K3TripleR
YouTube.com/K3RRR
Website: K3RRR.com