locked Call Sign Display

Tim Davis KJ4DHF

Hello Laurie,

Is there a chance to make the call sign display with more than 36 on next release.  4x9 not enough anymore with JT modes picking up more users. Maybe a 6 x 10. I am steady decoding 40+ per sequence.

Thanks
Tim

Michael Black

It's already in the current release.  2.50.0

I take it you don't have that version?

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, 07:11:01 AM CDT, Tim Davis KJ4DHF via groups.io <kj4dhf@...> wrote:

Hello Laurie,

Is there a chance to make the call sign display with more than 36 on next release.  4x9 not enough anymore with JT modes picking up more users. Maybe a 6 x 10. I am steady decoding 40+ per sequence.

Thanks
Tim

WB8ASI Herb

Tim,   Give the Decodes Window a try.   I find it much easier to read quickly.  My callsign display is 0x0 with only the title bar showing giving me much more room on computer screen.  73, Herb WB8ASI