Band Heat F12

f8nhf

Hello
the Band Heat F12 window remains blocked at the top left
of the screen no way to move it on the screen with JTAlert
I work with 3 screens, 1 is the main one, it's on 1 that the Band Heat window is blocked while JTAlert is on screen 3
 Do you have an idea ?

73 Denis F8NHF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 2:58 pm, f8nhf wrote:
the Band Heat F12 window remains blocked at the top left
of the screen no way to move it on the screen with JTAlert
I work with 3 screens, 1 is the main one, it's on 1 that the Band Heat window is blocked while JTAlert is on screen 3
 Do you have an idea ?

73 Denis F8NHF

Its discussed in the help file. Second paragraph of the "Band Heat Window" topic.

de Laurie VK3AMA

f8nhf

Thank you for your answer
the problem is that I can't move this window to another screen on the same PC, I must be missing something

73 Denis F8NHF

Willi Passmann

To move the window, hold the shift key down click anywhere in the window with the left mouse button and keeping the mouse button pressed drag the window to the new position.
(help file, second paragraph of the "Band Heat Window" topic.)

vy 73,
Willi, DJ6JZ

Am 15.04.2021 um 10:47 schrieb f8nhf:

Thank you for your answer
the problem is that I can't move this window to another screen on the same PC, I must be missing something

73 Denis F8NHF

f8nhf

Thanks Willi

I wasn't getting the right help ......HIHI
 problem solved

73 Denis F8NHF