locked Bad Command on JTAlert 2.16.17 #FT8

Gene Sullivan

Hi, I'm new to the group, but using JTAlert for a good while.
I tried to update to 2.5, but had problems, so I reverted back to 2.16.17 for now. I have attached the bad command screenshot.
I've been using Winlog32 with it and is logging fine to it.
Any ideas on what I'm missing ?
Thanks for any info.
WA4NUF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 15/04/2021 10:44 pm, Gene Sullivan wrote:
Hi, I'm new to the group, but using JTAlert for a good while.
I tried to update to 2.5, but had problems, so I reverted back to 2.16.17 for now. I have attached the bad command screenshot.
I've been using Winlog32 with it and is logging fine to it.
Any ideas on what I'm missing ?
Thanks for any info.
WA4NUF

This is occurring because there is no input file set for the adif importer. See the --in="" command-line parameter.

Your adif log file location set in the JTAlert Settings is empty. Set the path then restart JTAlert.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Gene Sullivan

Thanks Laurie for your fast reply.Got it all straightened out now.
Will try to update it again soon.
Also thanks for all your hard work to keep it all going.
73.  Gene.