locked B4 bad decoding

f8nhf

Hello
B4 decoding does not always take place
B4 decoded stations in the main window are not displayed in the Callsign window
the contact is written in the mdb file of jtalert
Did I forget something?
73 Denis F8NHF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/04/2021 5:26 pm, f8nhf wrote:
B4 decoding does not always take place
B4 decoded stations in the main window are not displayed in the Callsign window
the contact is written in the mdb file of jtalert
Did I forget something?
73 Denis F8NHF

The "QSO B4" shown to the left of the log fields in the main window indicates that there is an existing QSO (same Band & Mode) in your log.

The "B4" shown to the right of a callsign in the Callsigns window depends on what settings you have set for the B4 checks. If you have a Date limit set for the B4 Alert and a QSO exists in your log before that Date the B4 will not be shown.

Check the "Alerts -> Worked B4" section of the main Settings window. Do you have the "Ignore B4 status before this date ..." checkbox ticked?

de Laurie VK3AMA

f8nhf

 Hello Laurie

Thank you for your answer
I am attaching the screenshot "Alerts -> Worked B4" nothing checked
I checked the OH3 callsign... it is present in the HRD logboock in the JTDX log and in the JTALert/..../JTAlertX/B4logV2 log
how can i rebuild a new "B4logV2" base ?

Thank you for your help
73 Denis F8NHF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/04/2021 4:38 pm, f8nhf wrote:
Thank you for your answer
I am attaching the screenshot "Alerts -> Worked B4" nothing checked
I checked the OH3 callsign... it is present in the HRD logboock in the JTDX log and in the JTALert/..../JTAlertX/B4logV2 log
how can i rebuild a new "B4logV2" base ?

Thank you for your help
73 Denis F8NHF

Denis,

OK, something else is happening.

Don't worry about the B4logV2 database file, it only used when there is no logger enabled in JTAlert.
All your B4 checks are done against your HRD log.

Have you confirmed that JTAlert is set to use the correct HRD Log?

What log type do you use, is it an MSAccess log? If so could you zip it up and email it to me so I can examine it?If you can send it to VK3AMA.Ham.Apps [at] gmail.com

Also, use the "Help" -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.

de Laurie VK3AMA

f8nhf

Hello Laurie

thank you for your answer
for HRD logboock I have been using MariaDB for a few months I had already noticed this little problem when I was using MSAccess
I have the HRD configuration in JTALert see screenshot

73 Denis F8NHF

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/04/2021 6:21 pm, f8nhf wrote:
for HRD logboock I have been using MariaDB for a few months I had already noticed this little problem when I was using MSAccess
I have the HRD configuration in JTALert see screenshot

73 Denis F8NHF

Can you please send me an ADIF export from your Maria log?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jacques F1VEV

HI Laurie  did you get the  ADIF export from Denis

I have same issue  9G5FI  keeps coming up i.e. I have worked him on multiple bands yet 20M ft8 keeps showing as wanted even though confirmed LoTW etc ?

He is in the wsjtx log as well as HRD lV6.7.   SQL log (mariaDB)   and in the  B4logV2 on JTAlert v2.5

I do not want to put him on ignored callsign  as need that country on some bands since ignored cannot be selected by band

Thanks Jacques F1VEV  great work on 2.50

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/04/2021 6:07 pm, Jacques Corbu wrote:
HI Laurie  did you get the  ADIF export from Denis

I have same issue  9G5FI  keeps coming up i.e. I have worked him on multiple bands yet 20M ft8 keeps showing as wanted even though confirmed LoTW etc ?

He is in the wsjtx log as well as HRD lV6.7.   SQL log (mariaDB)   and in the  B4logV2 on JTAlert v2.5

I do not want to put him on ignored callsign  as need that country on some bands since ignored cannot be selected by band

Thanks Jacques F1VEV  great work on 2.50

Yes, I have the adif file and your support request. It has been a bit busy today. I will look at them tomorrow.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jacques F1VEV

No worries we do have a workaround from Denis Cheers F1VEV