locked Automatic Transmit

Brad Garber

In the past when I clicked on a callsign tile it would trigger my Icom 7300 to transmit to that callsign.  This is no longer happening.  Is there a way to fix this issue.  Thanks.
Brad W1XI

Michael Black

If you are using WSJTX no-can-do except for CQ messages.  Unlikely to change anytime in the near future.

If using JTDX you can click on any message if you check Misc/Accept UDP Reply Messages/any messages

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, May 9, 2022, 07:29:53 AM CDT, Brad Garber <btgarber@...> wrote:

In the past when I clicked on a callsign tile it would trigger my Icom 7300 to transmit to that callsign.  This is no longer happening.  Is there a way to fix this issue.  Thanks.
Brad W1XI

Brad Garber

Thanks for the reply Mike.  The problem occurs even when I click on a CQ tile.

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/05/2022 10:40 pm, Brad Garber wrote:
The problem occurs even when I click on a CQ tile

A callsign click in JTAlert has the same effect as if you double-clicked a decode in WSJTX. You need to have "Double-click on call sets Tx enable" set in WSJTX Settings, General tab.

I got him working.
#1 Turned on all checkboxes in UDP setup in WSJTX Reporting tab
#2 Turned on Double-click on call enables TX in WSJTX General tab
#3 Changed to multicast 224.0.0.1
#4 Installed .Net package

Mike W9MDB

On Monday, May 9, 2022, 08:39:23 AM CDT, JTAlert Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 9/05/2022 10:40 pm, Brad Garber wrote:
The problem occurs even when I click on a CQ tile

A callsign click in JTAlert has the same effect as if you double-clicked a decode in WSJTX. You need to have "Double-click on call sets Tx enable" set in WSJTX Settings, General tab.

de Laurie VK3AMA

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

#4 Installed .Net package

That was not necessary. The original complaint was for callsigns clicked in JTAlert not triggering Tx . If there were callsigns displayed in JTAlert than the NET 5 requirement was already met.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Uwe, DG2YCB

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 02:32 PM, Michael Black wrote:
Unlikely to change anytime in the near future.
A few weeks ago I have already changed this. For the next WSJT-X version, the new behavior is that Tx will be triggered by any callsign clicked in JTAlert as long as you have "Hold Tx freq" enabled.

73 de Uwe DG2YCB

Michael Black

Excellent!!!

Thanks Uwe