locked Automated DXMaps Spots? #HamSpots

I realize JTAlert provides automated spots to HamSpots.net, but it would be really great to have an automated feature to include DXMaps.  When the band is wide open it is difficult to keep up with the spots if your into doing it.  Just curious if this is possible.  Keep up the great work - great program.
73,
Glenn
k4ZOT

Tom Melvin

Glen

I never use the spot list - I have DXMaps set to default to the map format and it works a treat.

Just now it is quiet in the UK but NA is pretty busy:

Tom
GM8MJV

On 8 Jul 2021, at 23:03, GLENN - K4ZOT <packardg@...> wrote:

I realize JTAlert provides automated spots to HamSpots.net, but it would be really great to have an automated feature to include DXMaps.  When the band is wide open it is difficult to keep up with the spots if your into doing it.  Just curious if this is possible.  Keep up the great work - great program.
73,
Glenn
k4ZOT

Robert Lorenzini

Great minds think alike. :-|

Bob - wd6dod

On 7/8/2021 6:11 PM, Tom Melvin wrote:
Glen

I never use the spot list - I have DXMaps set to default to the map format and it works a treat.

Just now it is quiet in the UK but NA is pretty busy:

Tom
GM8MJV

On 8 Jul 2021, at 23:03, GLENN - K4ZOT <packardg@...> wrote:

I realize JTAlert provides automated spots to HamSpots.net, but it would be really great to have an automated feature to include DXMaps.  When the band is wide open it is difficult to keep up with the spots if your into doing it.  Just curious if this is possible.  Keep up the great work - great program.
73,
Glenn
k4ZOT

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/07/2021 8:03 am, GLENN - K4ZOT wrote:
it would be really great to have an automated feature to include DXMaps.

Spotting to DXMaps from JTAlert is not likely.

I did a quick review of the DXMaps site. There is no automated way to post spots, which cuts JTAlert out. It appear that only manual spotting is available with the restriction "you are only allowed to send one spot per minute". Their FAQ indicates they already take a very heavily filtered PSKReporter feed.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Tnx Laurie and everyone for the response.

Glenn
K4ZOT