locked auto fill logbook

Tom Hone AA0GP

Running latest versions of HRD, WSJT-X and jyalert. I have QRZ logging turned on in jtalert under web services but it does not auto fill when contact logged. I have to do a manual lookup. Is there someway to auto fill a QRZ lookup when logging

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/06/2021 10:59 pm, Tom Hone AA0GP wrote:
Running latest versions of HRD, WSJT-X and jyalert. I have QRZ logging turned on in jtalert under web services but it does not auto fill when contact logged. I have to do a manual lookup. Is there someway to auto fill a QRZ lookup when logging

JTAlert will log whatever is shown in the Log Fields area of JTAlert, to both HRD and QRZ.
The additional data, like Name & QTH comes from either a previous log entry (in HRD) or from an online XML lookup.
Do you have an XML lookup enabled in JTAlert? If not that will be the cause of minimal data sent to QRZ.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Tom Hone AA0GP

Thanks I didn’t haveXML turned on.

--