Topics

locked Audio Alert on new update 2.16.17

Steve McEdwards

Hi ,
Not sure if I did something wrong , I updated to the latest version of JT Alerts 2.16.17 and everything appears to be OK except when I log a qso and the dialog box comes up I used to get the audio alert  but now I do not.The sound is on on the JT Alert screen .
Any ideals?
thx Steve VA3TPS

Laurie, VK3AMA