Topics

locked audio

lozere15@...

Hello
how to get 2 audio on pc with windows 10 * thank you
73 friends

Michael Black

You need to explain what you are trying to do.  Don't understand what you are asking about.

de Mike W9MDB

On Friday, February 7, 2020, 10:43:55 AM CST, lozere15@... <lozere15@...> wrote:

Hello
how to get 2 audio on pc with windows 10 * thank you
73 friends

W5DXQ

I don't know what they are asking but I just installed 2.15.9 last night and cannot hear any sounds now.  The test sound card option does not work.  And I have spent all day messing around with the sound card settings in Windows 10.  Every other app works fine.  As did the previous versions of JT Alerts.  Is this a known issue with the software or something I need live help to resolve?  Thanks for comments.  Not sure if this is only me...

lozere15@...

thank you for your reply
with which interface to have a second microphone input
to make jt work
73 friends

lozere15@...

I think you have to have two microphone input

Please explain exactly what you are trying to do....

Why do you need a 2nd microphone input?  Microphone inputs have nothing to do with JTAlert.  JTAlert doesn't record anything and only plays back through a speaker device which can be used/shared by all other applications on your computer.

de Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, February 9, 2020, 08:17:48 AM CST, lozere15@... <lozere15@...> wrote:

thank you for your reply
with which interface to have a second microphone input
to make jt work
73 friends

Michael Black

To do what?

Mike

On Sunday, February 9, 2020, 08:20:16 AM CST, <lozere15@...> wrote:

I think you have to have two microphone input
73

lozere15@...

here is the message that i have after starting
thank you

You need to change the JTAlert sound card to your speakers -- not the rig audio device.

de Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, February 9, 2020, 10:34:48 AM CST, <lozere15@...> wrote:

here is the message that i have after starting
thank you
73

lozere15@...

Thank you for your advice