locked Another feature request

John C

If this is just a setting like my last request, then I will have to go and hide.......

JTAlert is now split in to 2 screens and I have noticed that none of the "Badges" appear on calls that come up on the bottom window.

Would it be possible to just show the OnLine 'star' badge on calls in the bottom window ???    (I ask for this because sometimes I have the top window covered dur to lack of screen space)

regards

John
VK7XX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 31/05/2021 8:17 am, John C wrote:

If this is just a setting like my last request, then I will have to go and hide.......

JTAlert is now split in to 2 screens and I have noticed that none of the "Badges" appear on calls that come up on the bottom window.

Would it be possible to just show the OnLine 'star' badge on calls in the bottom window ???    (I ask for this because sometimes I have the top window covered dur to lack of screen space)

regards

John
VK7XX
With JTAlert 2.50.1 the "Online" star symbol (not badge) is turned off for the Callers display as the space is taken up by the delete icon (cross). The symbol is still visible in the main display area. So there is no setting to make that visible in the Callers display.

However, with the upcoming JTAlert 2.50.2 release there have been a number of significant changes to the Callsigns window. One of those changes is that the "Online" symbol is visible in the Callers display area. Also the symbol used is user-settable (from a pre-defined list of 19 symbols).

de Laurie VK3AMA

John C

thats excellent..

I look forward to that update and  thanks heaps for all your work Laurie

John