locked All Working

Vince Loschiavo

Thanks all for all the suggestions.
I've got all working smoothly now...(did have double logging so disabled WSJT-x push)
Love all the new bells and whistles.
Vince
n2aie

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 20/10/2021 12:37 pm, Vince Loschiavo wrote:
Thanks all for all the suggestions.
I've got all working smoothly now...(did have double logging so disabled WSJT-x push)
Love all the new bells and whistles.
Vince
n2aie

Good to hear! Thanks for updating us.

Now that you have the correct runtime installed, you no longer have to worry about it with future JTAlert updates. It's a one time requirement to get it installed. Windows as part of its normal updating procedure will keep it up-to-date. All recent updates to the runtime have been security updates applied automatically by Windows.

de Laurie VK3AMA