Many thanks
Neil   N4FN

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2021-04-13 10:00 AM, Neil Foster wrote:
How can I limit the number of spots?
I use the Filters ... Alerts -> Filters

Typically, I select "Show only callsigns generating Alerts"

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2021-04-13 10:00 AM, Neil Foster wrote:
WOW...the new 2.50 format is nice. I see too many spots in JT Alert. I have searched the help file and can not find the answer. How can I limit the number of spots? Sometimes there are too many for this old geezer to see. Before I had it limited to 9 I think??
Many thanks
Neil   N4FN