Alert windows and sizing

vk7cej@y7mail.com

this may well have been raised before however my searches failed to finf anything so I was probably doing the search incorrectly.

Are any of the main alert windows resizable ???   For some reason, I thought that at one time I could resize, maybe I am wrong, but right now, there is no way that I can alter any heights or widths at all.... (other than the ones inside the 'all decodes' window, which I can change.)  Is this normal, or do I have a computer fault ???

thanks in advance

John

VK7XX

Michael Black

All windows other than the main window right now can be resized.
Click the gear icon in the lower right and ensure "Size locked" is not checked.

Inline image
Mike W9MDB

On Sunday, September 12, 2021, 10:32:28 PM CDT, vk7cej@... via groups.io <vk7cej@...> wrote:

this may well have been raised before however my searches failed to finf anything so I was probably doing the search incorrectly.

Are any of the main alert windows resizable ???   For some reason, I thought that at one time I could resize, maybe I am wrong, but right now, there is no way that I can alter any heights or widths at all.... (other than the ones inside the 'all decodes' window, which I can change.)  Is this normal, or do I have a computer fault ???

thanks in advance

John

VK7XX

vk7cej@y7mail.com

thats the secret... thank you very much Mike,  Yes, mine was locked....,. now unlocked

thanks again

John