locked Alert Sound

Roland Duvaud

Hi,
I selected "alert CQ-Zone" and "Own Call" with color and sound, the color works, but not the sound
what is the error?

73' de Roland HB9NCZ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 30/09/2021 1:22 am, Roland Duvaud wrote:
I selected "alert CQ-Zone" and "Own Call" with color and sound, the color works, but not the sound
what is the error?

73' de Roland HB9NCZ

Check that you have a sound file selected and the volume is not set to zero for the Alerts that are not playing sound. Open the Settings window using the "Settings -> Manager Settings (F2)" menu and look under the "Alerts -> Wanted CQ Zone" section.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Roland Duvaud

Hi Laurie,

I'm sorry, JTAlert is working correctly, I configured the setup, but I didn't see the SOUND_ON / OFF button.

73' de Roland HB9NCZ

Gerrit

It’s under the menu bar “Sound on” Roland.

73’s

Gerrit – PA3DJY