locked Alert on all decodes?

Timothy TTTT

Is it possible to set an alert which will alert on any and all decodes?

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/01/2022 8:24 am, Timothy TTTT via groups.io wrote:
Is it possible to set an alert which will alert on any and all decodes?

I am not following what your asking. What sort of alerting are you wanting?
JTAlert has 2 mechanisms for alerting, to gain the operators attention, visual alerting by coloring of the decoded callsign and an audio alerting by playing an audio file.

I don't see any point in alerting on every single decode, what is the point of that, what are you trying to achieve?

If you are wanting to be alerted when a band becomes open and decodes start to be received, have a look at the "Out of shack" Alert.

de Laurie VK3AMA